Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Anniversary!


Well today is my anniversary and it was actually a pretty wonderful day!  Rob took the day off and got to come to Church with us.  Because of his work schedule he doesn't get to come very often.  But I absolutely love it when he does!  We came home and I had put a pork roast on to cook when I left and it was just right when I got home.  I love Sundays!  When we come home, everyone pitches in and helps cook dinner!  Tyson made a wonderful salad and Darius made some awesome mashed potatoes with garlic, butter and bacon bites!  Tyanne helped me make some cheddar garlic biscuits that turned absolutely wonderful!  It is so nice to sit down to the table at least once a week and have dinner and just talk with the kids!  Jess and Jordan came over a little bit later, poor Jess has to work nights tonight.  I didn't hear from Emery and Duskin, but that is because they are on the Pacific on their way to Mexico....totally jealous!  Robby did text us Happy Anniversary!  Love those kids!  Oh and Tyson got started on his mission papers tonight.  He had an interview with the bishop and came home and got them started...Woo Hoo!  But also melancholy at the same time!  Man...

No comments: