Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Great's Birthday!

As Darius and I were sitting in the Chiropractic office filling out paperwork and had to write in the date, I realized just what today was.  It was my Grandma's birthday.  Even though she has been gone for almost 17 years there are not many days that have gone by that I haven't thought about her in one way or another.  She was such a special person in my life.  She loved me so much and I knew it.  She would take me camping, getting pinions, picking raspberries or grapes, or out getting wood.  She taught me how to crochet and how to cook and bake many things.  She taught me how to bottle foods by pressure cooking or waterbath.  LOL a funny thing she told me once right after I had Emery was "You are not a good looking fat person.  See how you are only fat in your belly?  I am a good looking fat person because I am evenly fat all over!"  I just want to dedicate this post to her and everything she has done for me and my family!

Love you Grandma!









Sometimes I can still hear her saying my name "Cristina" she always called me by my real name!








No comments: