Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tyanne's Day



My phone doesn't take the greatest pictures...dang it.  Well Tyanne got an award for academics and they had an assembly to give them their awards.  I almost forgot about it and I got there a little late.  I was already to take Tyanne's picture when they called her name and she never went up there.  I then texted her and asked her where she was.  She replied that she was in class, she had forgotten to go!  So she rushed over as fast as she could, but by the time she got there it was over.  Well she went up there and got her award anyway.  Silly girl!


Tyanne got asked to Mormon Prom by Anthony Whetten!  So funny, he came by earlier and put this in her room and I forgot.  So the girls got home from track practice and all of a sudden I just heard them screaming.  So I went to find out what was going on...Tyanne and Brooklyn were screaming about how cute this was!  The theme of Prom is Frozen, so what he did was so cute and appropriate!  This poster was on her front door of her room with the door taped shut.


Several different types of peanut butter sandwiches.

The girls enjoying the sandwiches....they were "starving" after track practice!


This sign was on her bed.

No comments: