Thursday, February 13, 2014

Watching David for the first time!

Jessica of course was working this week and she would drop David off at the house at about 5:30 in the morning and so he  would come and get in bed with me and fall back to sleep.  Here is a sweet picture of him asleep next to me as I am just playing on the computer.  It is times like these that I wish I could capture forever!  There is nothing sweeter then having this baby sleeping next to me!



Here David is still not feeling good and Rob had today off so we just took turns holding and cuddling this sweet boy all day long!  I just loved this picture.  He just fell asleep on his Grandpa's belly.  So adorable!


Here we had made spaghetti for the crew for lunch and Grandpa couldn't resist giving David a taste of the noodles.  He really was not fond of it at all!  Just look at that face...does he look like he is enjoying it?

No comments: