Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Rob!


Today is Rob's 51st birthday!  Not much really happened today because he was working nights.  I went and got him a carne asada burrito for breakfast from "Bertos" and we just hung and played with cute little David.  It was Jessica's first day of working as a nurse!  She works at the nursing home so we got to watch the cute little munchkin today.  I absolutely loved it!  But poor David was so sick, he has had a cold and he just sounds horrible.  So I made him an appointment to take him to Dr. Montierth.  He said he was doing good and it was just something viral.  I also had enrichment yesterday so I had to go decorate for it and it started at 6:00.  Luckily Tyanne watched David for me and she helped babysit the other kids in the nursery during enrichment.  It was on Journaling and Family History.  It turned out really good.  Nicole Lunt, Lana Meyers and I all took a little bit of time talking about how we do our journaling.  I talked about how I have started journaling on my blog.  I love it because I can do it on my computer or on my kindle or especially on my phone.  So no matter where I am I can snap a picture and add a little comment and there is my journal entry for the day!  I love it!  The night turned out really good!

But since it is Rob's birthday I want to pay a little tribute to him with this blog post.  Rob is such a strong and smart person and I love these qualities about him.  He can just about fix anything and he can make anything it is truly amazing!  He is so caring and is always trying to make those around him happy but at the same time just stays to himself.  He works so hard to meet the needs of his family and he sure loves them and feels this is his way of showing his love.  He is sometimes hard to talk to but once you get him going it can really be fun.  He sure loves his grandson David (maybe because he looks so much like him)!  We love you so much Rob and our lives have been blessed because you are a part of it!
Rob 1st Grade

Rob 3rd Grade

Rob 4th Grade

Rob 5th Grade

Rob 6th Grade

Rob's Freshman Year in Football

Rob's Freshman year in Wrestling
Rob when we were dating 1989.

Rob the summer after we were married 1990.

No comments: