Sunday, February 9, 2014

Just hanging out on a Sunday.

Well today was a pretty normal Sunday for our family.  We just got up, ate breakfast, showered and got ready for church, which right now is at 11.  Church was really good and inspiring today.  Penny Whetten gave a talk on "Coming to Christ" in Relief Society which was really good and Brother Hancock told us that he won't be teaching our Sunday class any longer and I really loved his lessons!  So Amazing!  Came home made lunch, which, wasn't really the greatest today.  I normally fix a great lunch, but I am trying really hard to loose weight at the moment and eat really healthy and it just didn't turn out like I had expected.  The Healthy Brownies may have been healthy but they were gross!  The roast took forever to cook and I burnt...which I never do...the cauliflower!  Ya...not my day!  Jess, Jordan and David came over which is a wonderful Sunday ritual and I just love it!  Brooklyn came to visit Tyanne and Hayden came by to visit Tyson.  It was pretty laid back and fun!  The highlight of the night was watching a few Pentatonix You Tube videos and then we found some videos of the kids and I singing (lip syncing) in the car.  When ever we would take a trip it always seems that we do some form of this.  I will share an example.  Have fun!  Obviously we were!


No comments: