Saturday, March 1, 2014

David and David

So today was a great and busy day!  I got up and got my exercising done then I actually booked or cruise!  I am so exited!  We have never been on a cruise.  Rob took some time off in June and we are leaving on a 4 day excursion to Mexico June 8th.  We are taking Tyson, Tyanne, and Darius.  So then I got ready and Jessica and I went to the Safford baseball field and watched Snowflake play.  It was so fun to see Chris Lyman, Layla Goodman, Michelle Reidhead, but most one of my best friends Gaylene Fusselman!  We just love their family, they are like our extended family.  Well Rob and David have been friends for a very long time, he was Rob's best man at our wedding and Gaylene sang with my uncle Mark (at the time).  And we lived just right around the corner from each other for many years and have always been in the same ward.  Gaylene and I would go walking together and served in young women's together.  David blessed Jessica when Rob couldn't and Jessica and David have always had a special bond.  Therefore she not only named David after Tyson, but also after David.  He has a very special name, David Michael, the Michael after Jordan's Dad. 
Well we watched the lobos play and then went to eat with David, Gaylene and Derek, their oldest son.  It was so much fun!  We then went back and watched them play again but then I needed to go visiting teaching and went to two sisters then went home.

No comments: