Thursday, March 13, 2014

Taste of Sound Concert

Today was a wonderful day.  Rob had the day off and I got to watch David while Jessica worked.  He wasn't feeling very good and just wanted to be cuddled all day....so that is pretty much what Grandma and Grandpa did all day...cuddled a cute little boy and catch up on our episodes we like to watch.  It was really nice to have a little down time!  Then this evening the kids had a concert.  I love watching them perform.  It is so much fun that all 3 of them get to perform together in the Taste of Sound, which is like the Madrigal's from Snowflake.  They have a wonderful Director who lives two doors down and is in our ward.  They really like him and he is a lot of fun!  Here are some pictures and videos of tonight!  This is a picture of their first song.  I know it isn't very clear that is when I decided to just video tape their songs!


Again not very clear...I will have to do better next time, but at least you can hear them singing!


I love it when they dance!  I had so many compliments for Tyanne after the concert that she is so much fun to watch...that your eyes just go to her because she looks like she is having so much fun!







Oh I just love this picture!  I know I'm the mom but they are just so cute!  Here are a few after concert picture of them and their friends!


This is the look that the boys give when someone wants to date thier sister!  They are both very protective...but I think that Darius is the worst!



The kids just being silly...with Becca Peck added to the group!


Three beautiful girls...inside and out!  Love them!  Brooklyn Farrar, Tyanne and Becca Peck!


Here is the crew...Darius, Brooklyn, Tyanne, Becca, Tyson and we couldn't forget Savanna!


...and Tyane and her good friend Bruce!


We can't forget Jessica and sleeping David!  It was just a great night!

No comments: