Friday, March 14, 2014

Track Meet in Safford

I am so glad I made it back to watch the concert and the track meet.  I really would have felt like I missed out on a big part of my twins senior year.  Tyanne hasn't been able to do a sport in over a year and a half and she just loves Track.  As for Tyson I would say track is definitely his sport!  Darius also does really good, he is just really young still...it will get better for him.  So today was really windy and cold, and I was watching David so I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped.  David fell asleep and seriously slept for about 3 hours during the meet...he was just bundled up and was out!

Here is Tyson Long Jumping!  He did great!  He got first place!  He also got 1st in Triple Jump and 2nd in High Jump and 2nd in 4 x 400 relay.  He had a good day!










Darius also did good, he didn't place but neither did Tyson when he was a freshman!












Tyanne also did good in Long Jump and got a PR for the year and took 3rd place.  She also got 2nd in Triple Jump and she did an outstanding job in the 300 hurdles today and she took 2nd place.  She also got 1st place in the 4x400 relay.  She was the first runner and really got them a good lead!





That is a nice landing though!


Grandpa with sweet Baby David...although he's not quite sure about being out in this cold wind!


I just love that hair...he reminds me of a baby duck!


So the cool surprise of the night was that Tyson got the award for having the most points out of all the boys at the meet!  Go Tyson!  That was totally awesome!

No comments: