Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jess and Oklahoma!
















Well a lot has happened since my last blog Jessica has been working hard on her play....it is amazing anyone who wants to see pictures and read about it can go to the link I have in my blogs to the Oklahoma site. She has been just amazing! It is so crazy to see my daughter singing and acting on stage and doing a wonderful job at it. I have so many thoughts and I just have a hard time collecting them. The first time I watched it was such a sureal feeling. I just couldn't help but cry. She is getting so old and she has just turned out to be just a beautiful person on the inside and out. Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to go see...there is one weekend left! It is well worth it! All of them are just wonderful Matt Bloomfield plays Curly and has an incredible voice and Joseph Bailey does a great job at being a bad guy! Britney Kay is just as bubbly and funny as ever and Trever Merrill is doing a wonderful job! There is also another cast, I have heard they were good to but, I haven't watched them yet.

7 comments:

Teresa :) said...

Oh you sound like such a proud Mama! :) I would be too! I took Jayda to watch on Saturday night and we loved it! They all did such a great job but of course I am partial to the kids from this summer! Jess did such an amazing job, she was so on with her singing thru the whole show and her acting was great too. What a great and talented girl, I am so glad I got to know her this last year. I cant believe how fast kids grow up. I would be crying too! :) See ya later.

The Self's said...

She did an amazing job! I'm glad I was able to see it.

Joele and Matt said...

I'm glad she did such a great job!

melinda said...

Oh my goodness! I just to OK last night the 13th, and the play was SOO good!! Everyone did awesome and Jess was totally amazing. LOVED IT!!

Shea & Yvette Flake said...

Crick, LOVED the play. LOVED this cast! I can't believe how good these kids did! Jess was beautiful! My my how time flies! If we could just make it stand still. This class of seniors are amazing, I can't believe we are at this point in our lives. You SHOULD be so proud of her!

Jennifer said...

We went to the play when Jessica was playing the lead and we all loved it!

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

I'm so glad that I'm a blogger stalker!! So I was browsing and found one of my favorite families whom I didn't know had a blog!! How fun for me!! Jess did do and amazing job and I'm so glad you guys invited us to come up and see her!! Hope all is well!! Love ya!!